Friday, December 18, 2009

Gotham City


TV TOWER, StPetersburg, Russia

I invite you for a ride
Through the Gotham City night...

Not the brightest ditty, sorry! The experience is pretty poignant though! The TV Tower that I'm passing by every other day reminds an eery Christmas tree, with LEDs scintillating and flickering up and down and thus making the tower a focal point in the city as your eye is inevitably drawn to the glowing carcass. 

And at night the beam starts ferreting the skies. Sinister party!


Photo - courtesy: KOBA.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Santa!

    Please, send us a Batman with a bat-shovel to clean up streets and dig out cars from snow. It is very hard to walk, you know: under thin paths there's ice, and they spread some chemicals on roads so the snow starts melting and turns into greyish jelly substance.

    I promise to behave properly next year (and I think I did this right this year).

    And, Santa... Father Frost sends his best to you. (He's quite okay with a lot of snow and said I should write to you instead)

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete